- This event has passed.
Sharing Circle 10-31
October 31 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am EDT
This hour-long session is a safe space to share and be heard without any judgement. Sharing circles are a keystone of The Umaverse Community because the need for authentic connection and support is overwhelming right now. Everyone appreciates the sharing time in our classes and workshops, so it only made sense to offer dedicated circles for it.
As we move into the darker winter months in the northern hemisphere, with Covid causing more people to spend a lot of time alone, many are wondering how they will cope. The sharing circle is a beautiful antidote and we are prepared for it to expand to many sessions per week as the word spreads.
Some details about what to expect:
- Sharing is open for whatever you need to talk about. No limitations.
- Guidelines are minimal and include listening deeply to other’s shares, being mindful of the length of our sharing time, and attending from the beginning to the end of the session.
- Learning from others and sharing compassion is a primary reason to attend. The circle is a fun space that also can shift energy as needed if people are going through difficult times.
- The goal of sharing circle is to listen and be heard, see and be seen, connect deeply and leave nourished and nurtured.
- Some experiences that people have during sharing circles is a relief that they are not alone in their struggles, inspiration from the growth of others, raised energy level and vibrational state, fun and laughter, and a lighter sense of well-being.
- We avoid cross-talk (commenting on other people’s shares or giving any kind of advice to others, unless they explicitly ask for it)
Fee waived for this circle.