- This event has passed.
Sharing Circle 11-11
November 11 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm EST
This hour-long session is a safe space to share and be heard without any judgement.
Sharing circles are a keystone of The Umaverse Community because the need for authentic connection and support is overwhelming right now.
As we move into the darker winter months in the northern hemisphere, with Covid causing more people to spend a lot of time alone, many are wondering how they will cope. The sharing circle is a beautiful antidote and we are prepared for it to expand to many sessions per week as the word spreads.
Some details about what to expect:
- Sharing is open for whatever you need to talk about. No limitations.
- Guidelines are minimal and include listening deeply to other’s shares, being mindful of the length of your sharing time, and attending from the beginning to the end of the session.
- Learning from others and sharing compassion is a primary reason to attend. The circle is a focused space that also can shift energy as needed if people are going through difficult times.
- The goal of sharing circle is to listen and be heard, see and be seen, connect deeply and leave nourished and nurtured.
- We avoid cross-talk (commenting on other people’s shares or giving any kind of advice to others, unless they explicitly ask for it)
- Examples of what you may experience the during a sharing circle include: relief that you are not alone in you struggles, inspiration from the growth of others, laughter, and a lighter sense of well-being.
Register for free and a donation link will be sent after the session.